Root access has been acquired on Kindle Fire HD using ADB method yesterday, but now there’s an easier method to root this Amazon’s tablet without the need to typing any adb command or installing Android SDK, just use the Qemu Automated Root Tool. This is very useful tool for those with no knowledge of ADB command, you simply need to run *.bat file and select Root menu, it’s a breeze. We should be grateful to sparkym3, a talented dev behind all this, which make our lives easier.
Here we write a short guide to utilizing this tool:
- Activate ADB on Kindle, head to notification area and select more > settings > security and then turn on ADB.
- Download Kindle Fire driver for Windows and install it on your computer.
- Download Qemu Automated Root Tool, and extract it anywhere in your PC.
- Run the tool by double-clicking on the RootQemu.bat.
- Kindle Fire HD Root Method will show up, type 1 and enter. This tool will start doing the 5 steps to root the tablet automatically.