Not all developers realize the seriousness and importance of marketing for their product. They put all their efforts into developing the application and think that afterwards it’s time to relax and just watch people installing and using their software. Unfortunately it doesn’t work this way. Nothing just happens without doing anything.
If you’re ready to launch your app into the world and want to see a significant increase in the number of downloads, you’ll need to develop a solid full-service digital marketing strategy. Otherwise, your software will be lost in a sea of other apps already existing on the market.
- Make a website with all important information about your application. It should include a full description of your product, with a clear definition of the problem that your app can solve, as well as visual content, such as images, screenshots, and informational content, such as tutorials, a FAQ, and contact information in case your users have any questions or suggestions. Remember to include relevant keywords in the content, as this is a vital component of SEO development.
Create a blog on your website where you may submit all of the necessary updates and other relevant information. For example, if you developed a language learning app, you can tell users about the best ways to learn foreign languages, what difficulties they may face, which mistakes are the most common in language learning, and so on. Your goal is to collect keywords related to this topic and build your blog around these key phrases.
- Use social media to engage your target audience. It’s not enough to simply leave your link someplace. Because it is the finest way to stay in touch with your potential users, social media is an important marketing tactic. You may simply develop interest in your goods if you are creative enough by teasing with new promos, making the audience intrigued by new updates, and other stuff.
- Pitch tech blogs and app reviews. You have to make people attracted by your upcoming or already launched app. Many people rely on the advice of bloggers to download the apps. So all you have to do now is locate bloggers who are experts in your field, obtain their contact information, and email them your compelling pitch. Remember to include some additional benefits or unusual financial terms in your email, as bloggers rarely perform such things for free. If some of them reply to your email, you can start a dialogue and agree on the terms that suit both of you.
- There are numerous special organizations that award prizes for innovative and beneficial items based on their concept, design, distinctiveness, and other factors. Look for these contests on the internet and enter those that you believe you have a chance of winning. This will allow a large number of people to learn about your app.
- Pay close attention to how well your app looks on the software markets, especially App Store and Google Play. Make sure the app description, icon, screenshots, and contact information are all correct. Aside from these markets, there are several catalogues and directories to which you can submit your app. Although there are fewer users here, you can still reach a portion of the target audience.
- Discounts are another effective marketing strategy. For example, you may provide a discounted fee for the first three days, week, or month, allowing your consumers to try out the software for free, get used to the application or game and undoubtedly buy a subscription plan.